Create, Command, Conquer
Antrophia is, and always will be, a free to play real-time strategy text-based game. Created in the early 2000's, Antrophia has gone through many developers, good, bad, and ugly, and has now been overhauled and enhanced with a sleek design and new features. Antrophia is alive, and beating better than ever. If you're looking for a challenge, you came to the right place.
· 7 races
· 16 buildings
· 20 resources
· 42 units
· 5,040 army configurations
· 177,011,200 battle outcomes
Antrophia offers incredible replay value. Because there are many different strategies, there is always a new challenge to overcome.
Please fill in the forms below to register for Antrophia. You must 13 years of age or older to play Antrophia.
Forgot Password or Returning Player?
Antrophia has seven different races: Human, Li'thi, Re'lu, Zarth, Trysaur, Undying, and Zealot. Each one comes with their own race advantages, six unique military units, minable resources, and more. With a variety of races to select from, you'll always have the opportunity to learn something new about the game.
September 25th, 2018 - Update #13
- Updated user login page styling
- Updated Race information page
- Updated homepage
- Fixed Water and Food increase calculations
- Fixed an issue where rebels could not be decreased by having a greater policed population than population
- Fixed population increase calculation on status page
- Fixed an issue where barracks training would complete on stacking change
- Fixed an issue where having no barracks prevented changing army stacking
- Fixed bank interest calculation
Build on your land to increase population growth, nourish them, protect them, and turn them into powerful military units. With a wide range of building structures to defend your empire, gather enemy intel, and more, you choose the route you want to take to conquer your opponents.